A GREAT TEAM AND AN AWESOME LIFE!
I had a dream once. In that dream I saw all the organs and parts of the body fighting and arguing with each other as to who is the greatest of them all. The bones said I am very required by the body as I give shape and form to it otherwise the body would have been a ball of flesh ! The muscles said I give flesh to the body because of which the body looks elegant. The skin said if I weren't there how would the body cover your ugly frame and shape ! The mouth said i grind the food with teeth and saliva so that the body gets food. Then the stomach added I digest the food and give energy to the body otherwise how would you live? The excretory organs replied no no , I remove the waste from the body or else how could the body be clean to work well ,the kidneys too echoed yes if the body isn't out of impurities the body wouldn't be alive even for a minute .The eyes mentioned , don't you forget me , if am not there you couldn't see this beautiful world! The ears smiled if i am not there is no sound in your body no music as good as no life!The hands and legs laughed how would you work and move about without us we are vital parts of the body!The red blood said don't forget me I supply oxygen and food through me to all parts of the body if I weren't there you are helpless. The nerves had good laugh and said the body is completely dependent on me for sending the information to fro. The Brain said no its me who sends and receives messages The body is totally dependent on me! Next the Heart couldn't stop laughing are you all out of your mind I am the one who pumps blood into the body otherwise no blood , no nutrition , and no oxygen to the parts of the body . The Mind said I think, make you speak , work ,eat, sleep , play sing , and dance I am great ! The breath had a mighty laugh and said the body is because I breath if i am not there there' s no bones no heart , no brain , no hands or legs no blood nothing at all. All of a sudden there was lot of chaos inside , outside , everywhere ! I realised was just dreaming , and how could the organs fight ?! They are an amazing team of an amazing body without a single organ a body becomes incomplete! I felt it was dream not forget and feel grateful and that life is wonderful ....
Comments
Post a Comment