THE SENSE OF BELONGING
It was a feeling of warmth , a sense of belonging , unconditional love coming towards you , an assurance that someone has come for you , to instill a belief in you that every thing will be taken care of , such was the hug, the embrace, of the soft pleasant breeze . It was very unexpected , which suddenly came in from the window and just then, a thought came to my mind , could it be really true , can this really happen . It kept me wondering , my eyes moist with mixed emotions , do things like these happen in today's times , it was all but just read or heard in stories or was I just dreaming. I pinched myself just to make sure it's for real.
It was that time of the evening when I would wind up everything and had just come into the room to retire , tired with usual routine chores but not stressed . And this breeze woke me up , stirred me, surprised me , a strange excitement ran through my body , my heart was was waiting for the cool , gentle wind to blow again and again and again , wishing to experience the joy of having an affair with the current of AIR.
I believed it was him in disguise . He came in the form of a breeze , hugged me tight , how gentle and loving and soothing at the same time. It had a pleasing fragrance , very fresh and appealing. All I was longing for was this , this belonging .
Then I suddenly realised I was actually dreaming of a romance with the breeze , wanting more of it, I lowered the window pane , dug in my cozy blanket , being assured of a lovely morning 🌞.
Comments
Post a Comment