TODAYS MUSICAL TRENDS & FEW SUGGESTIONS IN THE END.
Hey all !! a musical hello to everyone!! What's that first thing that's comes to your mind when you listen "music", when I say so . Todays trends in musical world have changed considerably. Thanks to the digital world, everything is available on a click. Be it Bollywood, Indian , country music, folk music, hindustani, ghazals, devotional, abhang, natyageet, bhavgeet , and so on , you have a plethora of them . As a student of Hindusthani music, I keep wondering how much can I really digest( obviously its too much to digest and one genre itself suffices for one whole life time to be true and practical). This learning does'nt really stop. And keeps continued life long or as they say its a quest of the soul for years together and then in its future incarnations if you believe. Or music is like an ocean the more you dive into it the deeper it seems. Such an interesting discussion, is'nt it. It could leave you clueless if you don...
Comments
Post a Comment