Puneri tadka

    Pune a city of renowned musicians , theatre personalities ,a place for artists, young aspirants and equally an educational hub. Naturally I was too excited to be coming here to stay  after my graduation, as my father had a transferable job . So we were here until my father's next transfer . Little did I know that I would be staying here longer as I fell in love with the vibrant energy that the city has.

  I didn't know a bit of Marathi then . Somehow we managed to converse  either with Hindi or through the  language of action .
This was the time when I got introduced to the typical Puneri  Marathi.Well ,there are different dialects in Marathi too as we have in Kannada.  So when you greet a person and exchange hellos and how are yous , the person would say  chaaan(pronounced in a singing tone )with a smile . And his/her next sentence would be tumhi kase aahaat ?? Sagla chaaaan (again with swaying and singing tone) .
I would be surprised and eased too for the person answered the question for me!


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAYS MUSICAL TRENDS & FEW SUGGESTIONS IN THE END.

A GREAT TEAM AND AN AWESOME LIFE!

THE SENSE OF BELONGING