WHY

 WHY

Why oh why am I on this           

earth ,

To know its a planet full of surprises n such wonderful  

Things,

To  see the colourful  birds n butterflies ,

To experience the warmth of the rays of the SUN, 

To see the life under the enormous  ocean,

There's  much much more on this big  round ball of Magic ,

How can I show my gratitude to HIM

For HE is the one who 

Brought me into this world,

He showed me what a mother is to a child,

Which is beyond words to express,

Oh why oh why i am in this world of love and hate ,

Happiness and sorrow,

Why oh why don't  i see the good but the ugly,

Ugly is in my heart not the world i see through my eyes,

Why oh why am i born this  marvelous world  ,

I am lucky isn't it 

Am I??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAYS MUSICAL TRENDS & FEW SUGGESTIONS IN THE END.

A GREAT TEAM AND AN AWESOME LIFE!

THE SENSE OF BELONGING