Music as I feel

 Music is all around , to feel it I  just try to let go of all other thoughts when I sing or listen .It's  I wonder in the thundering clouds just before rains.  Rain drops too bring down music to mother earth , and lo behold  there is greenery everywhere. Isn't it amazing I tell myself. I see it in the fluttering of leaves, when there is a cool breeze.   The breeze also feels like music when I am sitting silently on a rock gazing at  the rising sun..

I sense music when the birds are chirping in the morning or at tea time ,when I just want to do nothing but observe the colourful creatures that nature has in store for us.  It creates some kind of a musical wave  in the heart .Heart starts   pumping energitally , and I again feel the Music in the rhythm of the body the nature God gave us .

 It is music for a mother when her baby cries or its music for a baby too when the baby hears mothers voice.  I love expressing myself through music, feel my emotions come out when I sing, in my own simple way ofcourse. Music is to the ears, as reading is to mind and exercise is to body .

Music is to be felt , can't be seen  by eyes or touched by hands, but it definitely touches millions of hearts . And am deeply in love with this amazing art called the language of the Soul. Hoping for a musical year  now and 2023 and in future .🎵🎶🎹🎧





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAYS MUSICAL TRENDS & FEW SUGGESTIONS IN THE END.

A GREAT TEAM AND AN AWESOME LIFE!

THE SENSE OF BELONGING